Popular Posts

An Old Request: Modest Swimsuits For Non-Muslim Sisters

Quite a while ago, I got a request from one Anonymous reader (I'd love to know your name!) who wanted me to make a post about modest swimwear for non Muslim ladies. She personally doesn't fancy baring all in a bikini or swimming costume so here are some alternatives I found that cover a bit more:
The best site that I found for this sort of swimwear is www.modestkini.com. For £33 you can get this red, 2-piece swimming costume:
If you would prefer sleeves, you can grab one of these for the same price!

If you want a more sporty look, £44 will get you this:

Don't fear Muslimahs, modestkini also offers a range of full cover swimsuits including a plus size range so get clicking!

Anon, I hope this helped :D

No comments:

Post a Comment