Popular Posts

happiness

Alhamdulillah met the designer......and he changed the design, according to how i imagined my attire would be...he said " u ni memang suka simple je, takpa i boleh buat"...i smiled and amat happy...Mr.R really has a good heart...i think its just me that overreact to the whole situation (malu i baca balik my last entry) betul cakap fizz design dia memang meletup......hehehe...

The sales girl from jakel was very pushy...habibs material, baju melayu masa dah nak potong she said don't worry dik satin je..i tanya harga dia cakap ala tak mahal...RM 200 p/meter je...crazy dahlah we are taking 10m! of course we settled with a cheaper material..but still looks and feels good...my advice make sure u know from where dia ambil the material...and make sure she is clear with your budget...

For my tandang outfit i will send to a designer that i have admired since 5 yrs ago.. i love his cutting and style..

alhamdulillah..now I'm happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment