Popular Posts

My Dream wedding setup

I heart this wedding setup, I love square tables instead of round and i love those chiavari chairs...But unfortunately this set up is so expensive. I calculated, if i do this set up, the cost at the hall for 400pax would be more expensive then if i do a sit down hotel wedding for 400pax (a 4 star hotel)...

When we were weighing our options, habib muka pelik sangat, he asked "kenapa budget for the community hall lagi tinggi then hotel?" hehehe..all i could do was smile.

My mum reminded me ...don't waste money....save it for the marriage...wedding is just one day, is marriage and children that u should concentrate on...

Some days I'm strong enough to hold back and just plan a simple wedding...some days i just long for my dream wedding...

But we did finalise on the theme...

For my reception is pink-ish




For nikah, i want something more natural....green-ish theme...



No comments:

Post a Comment