Popular Posts

Around The World Hijab Style: Algeria

By the request of Ellen Mann today's instalment of around the world hijab style is Algeria and I've found some really cute photos:

I'm sure you all recognise her, Al Jazeera news reporter Khadija Ben Genna is Algerian and I love all the different smart outfits she wears with her hijabs, here's one:


Algerian women in abayas, I love the wrap style of the red and white hijab:

I love the loose, casual way they have wrapped their scarves, pink hijab day sorted!

A traditional hijab fashion shop selling Galabiyas in Algeria:

I like the glam abaya on the left:

I think they are outside a school or college, a striking photo with clear contrasts:

Clothes shops:

A mother and daughter? They clearly share hijab styling tips:

There are lots of different styles of hijab in Algeria:

More coming soon, Insha'Allah! If you have a request, email me or put it in the comments :D

No comments:

Post a Comment