Popular Posts

Teacher Clipart

I am a former school teacher, so today's theme (teacher clipart) is very close to my heart! I'm getting all nostalgic looking at these cute images. I used to be a first grade and second grade teacher at an elementary school, and everyday I used the blackboard, occasionally kids gave me presents and snacks (though usually not apples), and I read books to the kids as part of our literacy curriculum. So these teacher and classroom images are quite accurate!

You can find some free teacher clipart below. These are great for school webpages, or education-related websites.


Grade school teacher clipart teaching math
Clipart of teacher reading a book to kids
Old lady teacher at the blackboard clipart
Young Female Teacher Clipart, at Blackboard
Male teacher holding chalk clipart
Teacher clipart of kids listening to the lesson

I hope you found these teacher clipart useful. Also be sure to have a look at school supplies clipart and free back to school clipart.

No comments:

Post a Comment