Popular Posts

Why Do Women Impluse Buy So Much More Than Men?

My wardrobe is bursting at the seams. I actually feel quite sorry for it. And if I hadn't just (stupidly) spent 9 bloody pounds on a hijab magazine from 2hijab (an impulse buy, which I now wholly regret), I would now be buying several of these amazing and sensible scarf holders from Ikea which hold 28 scarves, would bring my wardrobe back from the brink of death and are only 2.99..! Click on the pic to check them out if, unlike me, you actually want to buy something that's useful..
Although I'm sure by the time the magazine actually arrives I will have forgotten all about it's price tag, this latest regretful purchase of mine leaves me with the burning question: why do men not have this impulse buy problem? They are so strange, they actually research into an item for ages, weigh up the pros and cons, find the best deal and then make a calculated decision on weather or not to purchase said item which they almost always need. Now this is possibly the first and last time you'll ever hear me saying this and it's rather hard to admit, but when it comes to shopping, not fashion - actually buying stuff, men beat women hands down. I know it, you know it (deep down lol) and unfortunately, magazine companies know it..
So the take home message for me is, the next time I'm about to flippantly click the pay button, I'll man up and make a calculated, military decision to hit the 'X' button instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment