Popular Posts

PHOTOGRAPHER yg jahat

we went hunting for a photographer because sadly daniel zain and fuzuri design is not available for that weekend.

first we met, and we all fell in love with his picture and album..

so me and my sis, excitedly planned to book him for 3 functions. 1 family event, and 2 of our wedding function in July.oh boy we were so excited, we kept on telling our family, oh we found someone who takes pictures cantik like Qippy(oh yes i love qippy's pictures). my family pun was very excited to see his work.

But everything started going downwards, when the night itself  TGH MALAM he masged both me and my sister for the payment. we thought ok larr...maybe he is just reminding us. at this point takdela wierd sgt.

i'm so malas and no mood to go in detail

 bottom line is we felt something was wrong by the smses that we got from him, and I asked him a few days later, whats wrong...and so he apologised...at this point kitorg ok lagi, sbb i thought it was just a misunderstanding...

and when we dah transfer 50% of the money, again he mintak full payment for the event and pestering us on the deposit for our wedding, now you all tell me, will you pay a photographer 100% of the total even before the function??? tak kan?? padahal he email me to say payment is
.
- 30% : Booking Fee is required upon confirmation of date requested.
- 20% : after the event
- 50% : Upon delivery.


Now he has given us in black and white to say the other 50% is upon delivery right???then why keep on pestering us with 100% payment even b4 the function????

and masa we jumpa he promised to cover the whole event, i had 3 orang saksi with me, that remembered him saying it, but tiba2 he msg saying he will only cover 3 hours,

at this point, I dah started hunting around for another photographer..as PLAN B,

at first we thought, ok we go ahead with him for the event first, if we're wrong about him then we can hire him for the wedding, sbb at the end of the day this guy takes beautiful pictures.


so we hired him....

I'm so emotional now, i cannot believe that he would actually do it..I knew he was bitter because he suspected we have changed our minds( which we did because of his very disturbing behavior) , but I expected him to act profesionally for a job we hired him to do , even though its a SMALL JOB.

the pictures are so buruk sampai me and my sis got scolded for hiring him. Sebab that event meant soooooo much to us, and now we only have ugly pictures. sampai I'm so malu to distribute it to everyone that was apart of the event. We hired him as a birthday present to someone very special to us, and now this has happened!what are we suppose to do?

It is so sad that he allowed his emotions to take over his professionalism, and took very bad pictures of the event. Instead of proving us wrong, and changing our minds to book him, he showed that he is a bad photographer as we predicted him to be.oh and yes, he left the function early, tak tunggu habis pun.

gambar he ambil is so UGLY that i think I myself ( who has zero knowledge of professional photography) can do better, our personal camera had better pictures.

i'm so sad.....

Sometimes bad things just happens, even though someone else had good experience with the vendor in the past. I guess for me, its a bad one. its called takda rezeki. But in life, there is a hikmah in everything. We should have to find out how has it made us better?

No comments:

Post a Comment