Popular Posts

June & July updates


I have friends complaining, kenapa i don't upload my blog as often as i use to...

well  
no1)  i have finish uploading entries on my nikah..if anybody wants me to upload any specific entry regarding my nikah...do email me at sabsabby22@gmail.com

no 2) MOST IMPORTANT , in July, ialah bulan yang paling kami busy because we are planning for 4 major functions...

- nikah my sis
- our joined reception
- tandang on habibs side
- tandang on my sisters future hubby(inshaAllah)'s side... 

but its going to be so exciting...

some has said, wah you must love weddings so much, to have a blog, and write about it...well to tell you the truth, its not just weddings..i love any events that requires planning.. and we(+ my family) love planning from family holidays to family gatherings to raya, anniversaries and birthdays......hehhee...its not just planning a wedding that gives me that rush..is planning anything, that involves decorations + theme...

i love decorations ALOT...to me flowers are absolutely beautiful...esp fresh flowers...Allah swt gave us flowers for us to decorate, and i will make full use of it..ehehehe....and you know the best part about flowers, we MUST use it to decorate, because if we just leave it on the pokok, it will still die...

but the funniest part is, i hate receiving flowers as a gift...i don't allow my hubby to buy me a bouquet of flowers to give me...because its just soo mahal and most of the time its tak cantik, because to me flowers wrap in plastic like that mmg tak cantik, i can do better myself.....if he wants to give me flowers, either from cameron, floristika or petaling street..hehehe...and it must be loose flowers, coz the best part is to arrange it sendiri...

speaking of flowers, hari tu, i tolong one of my good friend for her hantaran...we went to floristika together to buy flowers, of course, the bride choose the flowers herself..like me she loves eustoma and carnations..i love these 2 flowers..mmg sgt cantik...i also helped buat the handbouquet.very uniqe yellow flowers..of course, choosen by the bride herself..hehhee...tapi i cannot find any picture of it...hmm must ask from her...

i did it at the last minute, 1 day before nikah baru nak sibuk arrange, padahal be bought the flowers 3 days before the nikah..hehhee..me the procrastinator...


No comments:

Post a Comment