Popular Posts

wedding corsages

Salam,

Just wanted to share our idea for the corsages that we made during my nikah...we decided to add a little sense of humor, since yg datang is mostly family and my friends...so it was a very relaxed function for my parents...

being in a large family alhamdulillah, many gets confused with who is who.. esp us sisters, because some say we all look similar..hehee..

2 of my sisters, created this 2 days before my wedding...hehehe..i was a little upset because it was done at the very last minute, but alhamdulllah my sisters, they never disappoint...










well as for my update with the reception next week..its has been quite crazy...we just found out yesterday the hall we are doing it in, us undergoing a major renovation at the entrance..urgh..sedih nya..and they never informed us...so now, the hall is going to have a very messy and ugly entrance...all the hall people can do is, on the wedding day, they will clear a path for the guests to masuk...how uncomfortable...

mum says, we must be positive...at every wedding of course things will go wrong..and what will change it is our attitude towards it....I'm just worried, if the guests can't find the way in..or if they feel very uncomfortable because of the construction around...

other than that, alhamdulillah everything is ok...at first i thought having a reception after 4 months is like whatever lah...i've already had my wedding......but just 10 days before, now i feel that my excitement is building..hehehe...mashaAllah...i'm so excited being a bride all ever again (to the same guy)..hehehe...oh I'm so excited....

just make doa all the 4 functions goes pleasantly...ameen ya Rabbal A'lameen...




No comments:

Post a Comment