Popular Posts

Top 10 Worst Dressed Royal Wedding Guests: #2. Oh, Mabel.


2.  Princess Mabel at the Wedding of Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling

I know, I know. You've only just now recovered from the sight of this "dress" a mere two months ago.  It's quite possibly the most obvious entry for the countdown.  But it's such an aggregious error in judgement, there's no way it wasn't making this list. 

I think it's gotten worse since June, what do you think?  Two months ago I was mainly preoccupied with the trouser situation, but now I find myself especially appalled by the top - it's awfully low cut and tight in addition to the strapless action, no?

I want to know who's behind this infamous creation.  I mean, I know Viktor & Rolf designed it.  But something about the smile on Mabel's face makes me think the ballerina-by-night/executive-by-day idea was hers.  She's just such a smug kitten, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment