Popular Posts

Spaghetti Clipart

Today I'm beginning a new series on pasta clipart, beginning with spaghetti clipart. These days I'm on a serious diet so I'm not eating spaghetti very often, but when my waistline was less of a concern I used to eat spaghetti at least once a week, that's how much I like it. There are countless variations on the spaghetti theme, even when you keep the same pasta base. You simply make some changes to the spaghetti sauce recipe. I'm a big fan of white cream sauce, but there are lots of great tomato-based sauces as well.

This clipart image of spaghetti could be useful for those with websites about food, or a website promoting their own restaurant.

Yummy-looking spaghetti clipart

This image was found on clker.com. Visit that site for lots of great free clipart.

No comments:

Post a Comment