Popular Posts

Week in Review: Princess Letizia, 12-18 September

Here's what Princess Letizia wore the week of 12-18 September:

  1. Taking Leonor to the ballet, 13 September.  If princesses wore uniforms, this would be Letizia's.
  2. Inaugurating the Historic Archive of Official Economic Chamber of Seville and attending the Second Edition of "Economic Sevillian Night" (sounds like a party, doesn't it?), 14 September.  Do you like her hair like this?
  3. First day of school, 15 September.  
  4. At Madrid Fashion Week, 17 September.  I love this top, though I could do without the cardigan thing.  (From some photos, it appeared that the back of it was made from some sort of shiny material...interesting?)
Best and Worst of the Week
As we know, Letizia loves her some scarves, but the one she wore taking the girls to school I think actually does fantastic things for this outfit.  The pattern and difference in colors add something much needed to the neutral outfit.  And I really like that leather jacket - this is a great mom-on-the-go outfit!  Now, I feel like I should be a huge fan of outfit #2, but...something's not working.  I'm glad she did something different with her hair, but I'm not sure this was the best execution.  And those shoes need to be put to rest.  They are absolutely the reason I had to name this my worst of the week. 

Photos: Terra/Hola/Darinavarra

No comments:

Post a Comment