Popular Posts

Edwardian Ball

 Hat: Audra Jean..... Top: Sequoia and Gita....  Skirt: Fanplusfriend Garden....  
Jewelry: gifts....  Velvet blazer: a gift from Sal....  Boots: John Fluevog

Last weekend we attended the Edwardian Ball again, which is interesting because it certainly doesn't seem like it's been a year since the last one. Anyhow, here's what I wore. Mark and I went with my friend Laura and her husband, who had never been before and were duly impressed. The ball was amazing as always; the costumes were wonderfully creative and elegant, and the entertainment was great. There were musical acts, acrobats and trapeze artists, Can-Can girls, and of course, the ever-popular absinthe bar. The wonderful Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence were there, looking gorgeous and exotic and... tall. Really, really tall. Where do they find those platform heels? 

And for Sal: Your former roommate was performing. I gave her a long, evil glare, but I don't think she saw me.

Mark and I both wore my handmade hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment